Here is another nice one for the holidays!! Makes enough for 2-3 people.
· 1 package of Jell-O® brand vanilla instant pudding (2.5 oz.)
· 1 package of Jell-O® brand chocolate instant pudding (2.5 oz.)
· 3 ½ cups of milk.
· 1 cup of drip coffee, chilled. Try Mokk-a’s Cafe Italia for this one!!
· Whipped cream in a can for garnish.
· Three bowls, and serving dishes for the pudding
1. Follow the directions on the package for preparing the vanilla pudding: add 2 cups of cold milk and pudding mix in a bowl and whisk for two minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, prepare the chocolate pudding. The directions call for 2 cups of milk. Instead, put in 1½ cups of milk and ½ cup of chilled coffee and pudding mix in a bowl and whisk for two minutes.
3. Transfer about 4 tablespoons of the vanilla and 4 tablespoons of the chocolate pudding to a third bowl. Add 2 more tablespoons of coffee to this batch. Whisk this batch. It should appear a few shades lighter than the chocolate pudding’s color. Drink the remainder of the coffee!
Layer in cups or parfait glasses. Refrigerate for five minutes. Garnish with whipped cream before serving.