Fathers seem to show up whenever we need a good laugh. Dad humor is one of a kind and cringeworthy and we want to help keep the laughs coming, especially when you’re enjoying a cup of coffee together. We have brewed up some of our favorite coffee puns and dad jokes that you can use all year long for a room full of rolling eyes and heavy sighs. And if you ever give the gift of coffee, feel free to steal one of these for the card!
We hope that you like these puns a latte!
- What should a father say to his daughter every day? You're brewtiful.
- Words cannot espresso what you bean to me.
- What did the coffee addict say to his doctor? I don’t have a problem with coffee, I have a problem without it!
- I saw two coffee lovers arguing the other day. It was a very heated debate.
- Never make fun of a barista, they will roast you.
- A cappuccino walks into a bar and says to the bartender, “Hit me with your best shot.”
- What happens if you touch Dad’s coffee? You’ll be grounded!
- What do you say when someone gives you a Cold Brew? Cool beans!
- What does a barista do in the morning? Rise and grind!
- That movie we watched was all froth and no substance.
- Why did Mr. Mokk-a call the police? Because he was mugged!
- What do you call a sad cup of coffee? A depresso.
- If this is decaf, we’re gonna have a latte problems.
- Some people lift weights. Personally, I prefer to French press.
- What did the director say at the end of the coffee commercial? That’s a frappe!
- When you’re craving a cup of coffee, always remember that the ends justify the beans.
- What did Mr. Mokk-a say when he went to space? “Bean me up, Scotty.”
- Who forgot to clean the coffee maker? Come on, spill the beans.
- What’s Mr. Mokk-a’s favorite film? A Mug’s Life
- Don't talk to Dad before he’s had his espresso or he’ll lose his tamper.
- Did you hear about the hipster who burnt his tongue? He sipped his coffee before it was cool.
- You spilled your entire cup of coffee? What's sumatra with you?
- Why did the coffee bean keep checking his watch? Because he was pressed for time.
- The craziest thing happened when I was drinking my coffee this morning. I had a déjà brew!
- Affogato to tell you something: You’re the greatest.
So, that's 25 of the Daddiest Java Jokes we know. We hope you enjoy them and will share the corn. Who knows? It might become a running gag before you start gagging and running.
Happy Father's Day!